Sunday, February 28, 2021

Choices

 I've been thinking about choices and options a lot lately. For example, when I'm finished knitting the current prototype I'm working on which of my ideas should I cast on next? Do I still like the color choices I made for *insert particular project* or should I change them up a bit? Does the OXO cable really suit that positioning or should I use a 4 strand braid? Perhaps offer both but show OXO on the children's size and 4 strand on the adult one? 

Decisions, decisions, decisions! I'm not complaining mind you. These are the types of things I like mulling over. And over. 

I hope your weather is good wherever you happen to be reading this from. It's snowing and blowing here today. Perfect stay in and swatch weather. I have plenty of ideas to play with!

Yours in yarn and needles,
Síle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!