Friday, September 11, 2020

A Finished Project

 I finished my pillow. I think the i-cord I talked about last post was just the right touch for it. Here's the finished look:
A hexagonal pillow with a floral pattern in white on a blue background. It has a blue rounded edging.

A hexagonal pillow with a leaves and vines pattern in blue on a white background with a rounded blue edging.
I'm really pleased with how it turned out. 

Now I can get back to the Hornpipe Bag. I made a mistake with the side chart so I've been knitting from my handwritten notes until I redo it. Which works well on my flair up days; I can't process charts as easily on those days. Which is why my patterns almost always have written out instructions for any charts; Rínce Fada being the current exception.

Yours in yarn and words,
Síle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!