Sunday, August 30, 2020

Halfway


blue and white stranded colorwork reminiscent of Delft pottery

I got the first side done last night/the wee hours of this morning. And happily it's a lot more even than my colorwork usually is. *insert image of Kermit the Frog flailing his arms here*

In Knit Dance Repeat news, you'll notice a new tab above. I've got two patterns (hopefully) set up so you can shop right from here if you prefer. Yes, my Payhip shop will still be there and I intend to keep adding to Love Crafts as well. Options are good! I'm making sure those two are working and then I'll get to work adding the rest of my back catalogue. While I continue to work on my sample for the Hornpipe Bag and iron out the details of a special project for someone very dear to me! This summer has been one heck of a learning curve!

Back at it while I wait for the hamburger to thaw; I'm whipping up meatloaf and mashed potatoes for supper. 

Yours in yarn and html code,
Síle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!