Monday, July 20, 2020

When It's Too Hot to Knit



Heat Warning. Not exactly two words we see together here on the island of Newfoundland very often. But we're under one until at least Wednesday! Yikes! Also thank goodness for the fan my Mum mailed me last year!! 32C* is not the kind of temperature you want to deal with without a fan. Most homes here don't have A/C, odd as that may sound to a lot of people. It isn't often that I reach the point where I'm too hot to knit but I gotta tell ya, that's exactly where I'm to. (*89.6F) 

What do you do when temperatures soar? Knit in air conditioned comfort? Work on small projects, like socks, that don't rest in your already too warm lap? Say "forget it!" and lounge somewhere in the shade with a cool drink? 

Til next time,
Síle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!