Monday, July 6, 2020

Introducing: Treble Jig Legwarmers



It's new pattern release day! 

The Treble Jig Legwarmers are available now. They are the seventh pattern in my series, All the Jigs and Reels. Only two more patterns to go!

Legwarmers in July? Seems a bit odd doesn't it? But legwarmers are small and portable projects. They're like socks without needing to remember where/when to add the heel or start shaping the toe. I took mine on a walk on 2019's World Wide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP Day).


Easy and portable, what more can you ask for in a summer knitting project?

What's coming next? I'm working on both Hornpipe Bag and 
Slip Jig Shawl with Hornpipe Bag most likely coming out this fall, possibly October. I'll keep you updated on that.

In case you're wondering, yes that's me modeling the Treble Jig Legwarmers. I'm fortunate to have a photographer for a roommate and after moving things around in the dining room, we were able to have a photoshoot. It was nice to put my hardshoes on and do a few trebles and attempt a click, though I have to say the floor was more than a bit slippery! And as usual there were way more great photos than I needed. I put a few favourites into a collage to share with you.



And now I've spent more of the day on my phone than I intended (completely normal for a new release day!) and Jakey is demanding attention, so I must heed the feline overlord:




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!