Sunday, July 26, 2020

Fake Poutine and Other Rainy Day Musings


A green bowl is pictured from above, showing it is completely full of hand cut potatoes awaiting their turn in the fryer.

I peeled and cut up a good amount of potatoes this evening. A late supper of fries, mozzarella, and gravy, aka fake poutine, is in the works (Proper poutine has cheese curds so that's why I call it fake poutine). Yummy!

In Ravelry news, there's an open letter from current, and former, designers that have/have had patterns available on the site to Cassidy, Jess, et al. 

Don't be surprised if you notice things changing here on the blog or other pages. I'm trying to make sure things are accessible for everyone, and making adjustments with things. If you have any suggestions, comment below or email me at the address in the right top corner. Blogger's contact form doesn't work properly; I never received any of the test messages so I removed it, and posted my email instead. 

Til next time,
Síle


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!