Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Look! I'm in Two Videos & My Feet Aren't Moving!

We're in the final week of 2023's Fasten Off Yarn-A-Long!
Where has December, and really 2023, gone?!

Of course, this could be just me lol I swear clocks are flying passed like barometers in Muppet Family Christmas *insert cry-laughing emoji here*

Ok, enough bad similes, let's get to the purpose of my post. 

In my last post I gave you the information about the Fasten Off Yarn Along Designer Ask Me Anythings and Video Panels, as well as a Twitch stream I was going to be doing with fellow FOYAL designer Yvonne Becker of Red and the Wolf Designs. 

The Twitch stream with Yvonne, and the Zoom Panel with Lori of Aklori Designs, Natalia of Natalia Yarncraft, and Shana of Shanalines Designs are both up on Youtube! (Both of the other FOYAL Video Panels that have happened are also posted to Youtube; the fourth and final Video Panel is live on Friday via Zoom so scroll to my last post to get the particulars) Here's the link to the Video Panel: https://youtu.be/79OPqaYph64đź”—

And here's the link to the Twitch video:

There you have them, fiber friends, both chats I participated in about designing this December.

I have to admit I may stick to text communications from now on though. There is something very disconcerting about hearing oneself, especially when you have the voice of a cartoon animal. I'm as surprised by that as everyone else most likely was. It does explain my affinity for Alvin and the Chipmunks recordings though.

That's all I have for you today! After the New Year has been rung in (PSST!! Join us in the Fasten Off YAL Discord server for our New Year's Eve Boonanza! There will be games, prizes, and a whole lot of SĂ­le posting in an overtired and hilariously semi-coherent state from her living room couch!), I'll have a post featuring the patterns I've acquired (with photos & links!!) during this year's FOYAL, and a look at KDRD's 2023, and what I hope to bring to you in 2024.

Yours in yarn, and an almost completely checked off 2023 calendar,
SĂ­le

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!