Saturday, March 12, 2022

Whatever Happened to Pattern Updates...

If you read any of my January posts, you might recall my intention to re-release my current patterns with the photos updated and logo in place. Garden Blooms got its update in January. Unfortunately February got away from me.

But! Monday I'll be re-releasing another. And this one I've not only got new photos to show off. I've edited the large print/low vision pdf from 22 point font to 24 point font, and also for screen reader compatibility. I have checked this using my phone's VoiceOver accessibility function, which I believe is the same built-in feature on iPads. Hopefully that means it will work with other screen readers as well. It's my intention to do this with all of my patterns that have the large print/low vision pdf included, which means future patterns as well.

Because this is a re-release I'm offering a 10% off code on this pattern, good for Monday (March 14) only. The code is NEWDANCE. This is only good on Monday, for this specific pattern.

Check back Monday to find out which pattern has a new look!

Yours in yarn and dropped hints,
Síle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!