Friday, September 17, 2021

Finished Object Friday!

YarnTowers.comYes, really :) I can happily announce a finished project.

My Finola is off the hook! :) And I love how it's turned out. Now I need an occasion to wear it. Those sparkles say "Dress up, girl!" to me lol
A crescent shaped shawl crocheted in a gradient yarn going from turquoise through several changes of blues and purples. It has an asymmetrical ruffled edge along most of the lower edge.

And of course Jakey decided to photobomb. Little cutie.

(Finola was designed by Aoibhe Ní and can be found on her website YarnTowers.com along with all of her other clever and beautiful designs.)

Are you close to an FO? Or maybe you just started a new WIP? I'd love to hear about what you've got on the go

Yours in yarn and sparkles,
Síle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!