Sunday, May 2, 2021

Anyone Have Any Bubblewrap?

I've gone and done it this time. Guess who has sprained their back. If you thought "Síle" you're bang on.

How did it happen? I was doing the exercises my physiotherapist gave me to help (oh the irony) strengthen my back and core. Yes, really. Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

This happened Tuesday evening (April 27th). I was in enough pain to go up to the hospital on Thursday night and there we are. 

Thankfully I have the crack medical team of Jakey and Silver here to ensure I don't move around too much. Their technique is quite unique; you talk about bedside manner? These two have mastered on-bed manner!

A black and white fluffy cat curled up sleeping on the photographer, while a silver tabby cat is curled up sleeping next to the photographer's legs, effectively pinning the blankets down making it near impossible for the photographer to move.

That's the latest with me. How are you? Anything exciting going on where you are? I've started a new project, Killeany by Alice Starmore. Lots of yummy cables once I get this ribbing out of the way. What's on your needles?

Yours in yarn and back pain,

Síle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!