Sunday, December 6, 2020

Come and Yarn Along!

 The Fasten Off Yarn Along is into the second phase :) The sale ended yesterday (December 5th) and the Yarn Along sees us through New Year's Eve. 

I've really been enjoying this event. I've met a lot of different crafters and I've seen so many new-to-me designers and their patterns. 

If you'd like to join in, visit the Fasten Off Yarn Along site and make a project from one of the participating designers (whether one of their featured patterns or another one you have), post photos (in progress and finished) to your favourite social media platform. FOYA has accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Discord (links are in my last post) so be sure to tag either the account and/or use the #FastenOffYAL tag. Keep your eyes open for flash giveaways too! There's also bingo, scavenger hunts, and quizzes! And prizes for each of them! What more could you ask for?? (Of course if you do think of something else, don't hesitate to make a suggestion.)

Come and join us for the Yarn Along, and "fasten off" 2020 for good measure ;)

Yours in yarn and Discord,
Síle


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!